Friday, June 17, 2011

A New Adventure!

Hi Friends! It is such an honor to me that you are here, at my blog, and spending your valuable time to read this! I am fresh off some beautiful time with the Lord this morning and am excited to share with you.

Confession: I am not really a blogger. I am a passionate servant of Jesus, a wife, a mommy, a daughter, a sister, and a friend to all of you. I wavered as to if I was to send out "Dinner @ Eight" emails or if I was to make them into blog posts. My lean was to just keep sending out group emails. Then, in my time with the Lord I felt him urging me to make this adventure He has me on into a blog. I was so encouraged by all the emails that I received in response to the first "Dinner @ Eight" email I sent, that I just couldn't keep it all to myself. You all have such beautiful hearts and such amazing things to share. My hope and my desire is that this will be a place where you feel safe to continue to share. I LOVE your thoughts and ideas and NEED them in my life! Consider this a forum to be spurred on in your relationship first with our Lord Jesus Christ, and second with your Husband.

With that said, I will be posting my first "Dinner @ Eight" soon after this. Please think of any women who you think this might bless and invite them to come check it out. Also, a little disclaimer: like I said, I am not a blogger. This may not be pretty, but I will be faithful! I am not quite sure how to format pictures and make everything flow well....so a little grace please :) I will send out a group email when I post a new "Dinner @ Eight" post.
With much love and respect!
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment